Designed to enhance natural ability, boost effectiveness, and expand tactical opportunity, the IMX-PRO V2 series is for those that make time on the water a priority.
Developed to cover a broad spectrum of modern freshwater applications, IMX-PRO V2 boasts a mix of standard and technique-specific actions curated to offer anglers tools to elevate every on-water experience. G. Loomis design engineers rolled this collection of smooth recovering actions using a new blend of technologies — Conduit Core and GL7 resin system— to increase strength and impact resistance without the extra weight. Designed to be day-in, day-out "workhorses," IMX-PRO V2 oozes performance and utility, making them incredibly enjoyable rods to fish.
That said, don't take it from us. Experience this diverse set of purpose-driven actions for yourself. Because, after all, actions speak louder than words.
- Conduit Core Technology
- GL7 Resin System
- Chrome single-foot guides
- Chrome stripper guides
- Hook keeper (all except: 7810-4 & 8810-4)
- Micro full wells premium grade cork grip (line #: 4-6 & 7810-4, 8810-4)
- Full wells premium grade cork grip (models: 7100-4 & 8100-4)
- Custom aluminum reel seat with wood insert (models: 490-4 & 590-4)
- Custom aluminum reel seat with fighting butt (models: 4100-4 & 590-4 FB up)
- Tube and cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington