This is definitely a guide type fly. It has been designed for catching fish, easy to cast, easy to fish, and tied in proven colors.
- Black and Blue - A proven winter steelhead color that works on every river
- Orange and Pink - Great color for fresh fish just moving into the system
- Egg Sucking Black - With an Orange cone if you were only to have one this would be it
- Black and Red - Some rivers, like the Clackamas, Red seems to be the color of choice
- Fuchsia and Orange- A great change up bright color for when the river is running a bit off color