Fine-tune your carry-kit for tactical success with the fishing utility system that knows no limits. The Flyweight Hip Hybrid system is built to offer the key essentials for walk-wade anglers in a customizable configuration.
- Tough 420-denier CORDURA® and lightweight 210-denier nylon ripstop with polyurethane coating is highly durable and weather-resistant
- Includes Flyweight Large Pod, Flyweight Bottle Holster and Flyweight Tech Utility Belt for ultimate adaptability
- Large Pod: Two zippered main compartments with internal organization pockets, compression molded front panel workbench and horizontal water bottle holster
- Bottle Holster: Semi-structured holster with adjustable top shroud, sized to accommodate large water bottles
- Tech Utility Belt: Fully customizable cargo solution via 5.11® HEXGRID® multi-angle system and PALS (Pouch Attachment Ladder System) webbing
- Total circumference of the belt is 50"
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
FABRIC TECH: 420D CORDURA® Nylon Oxford with PU Coating and DWR Treatment; 210D Nylon Ripstop with PU Coating and DWR Treatment; 5.11® HEXGRID®: 420/1000D CORDURA® nylon laminate with 2X PU coating and DWR
Flyweight Tech Utility Belt: 28” x ¼” x 5” | Weight: .4lb/.20kg
Flyweight Large Pod: 10.25” x 4” x 7” | Weight: .85lb/.40kg
Flyweight Bottle Holster Large: 4” x 4” x 6.5” | Weight: .15lb/.05kg
Built to last, Cordura fabric has proven performance in the world's toughest environments. Made with high tenacity air jet textured nylon 6,6 filament yarns for strength and durability.
5.11® HEXGRID® is a patented load-bearing technology platform that surpasses military-style web platforms (PALS/MOLLE). This laser-cut platform creates a continuous hexagonal grid pattern, offering versatile mounting capabilities like never before. 5.11® HEXGRID® provides users with the opportunity to mount pouches and other gear at different angles for smooth ergonomic access and personal preference.