The Flyweight Access Pack stuffs into its front pocket to conserve space and shave weight while riding in your luggage or boat bag, transforming into a versatile, full-featured backpack for anglers on the move.
- Built from lightweight and durable 210-denier nylon ripstop with polyurethane coating for packable, weather-resistant performance
- Large opening roll-top closure compresses or expands to accommodate various-sized gear loads
- Highly breathable air mesh shoulder harness and carry loop
- Urethane coated weather-resistant front face pocket doubles as stuff-sack for pack, includes key clip and hanging loop
- External cargo options include multi-point adjustable bungee system and dual side water bottle pockets
FABRIC TECH: 210D Nylon Ripstop with PU Coating and DWR Treatment
DIMENSIONS: 9” x 6.5” x 19” (Rolled) 24.5” (Unrolled) *Size when stuffed inside it’s own pocket: 10” x 9”