Third Annual Fly Fishing Symposium & Taco Bar
Capacity: 300 (29% booked)
We'll be hosting our Third Annual Fly Fishing Symposium and Taco Bar at Willamette Park in West Linn, on Sunday, September 29th from 10:00 to 6:00. If you made it to this party last year you know how much fun we had. Well, this year we're kicking it up a notch. Oh sure, we'll have all of the Fly Fishing Rockstars you know and love sharing their talents and expertise, plus casting instruction for kids and beginning anglers, kayak test drives, free clinics, and a multitude of other outdoor related activities.
Make plans to join us for a full day of fly fishing fun!
- Where: Willamette Park in West Linn, OR
- When: Sunday, September 29th, from 10 to 6
- What: Free Casting demos, Wading clinics, Tying demos, entomology displays, kids' casting and fly tying, Spey clinics and more.
- Free Kids' Casting and Fly Tying Sessions all day
- Kayak test drives and clinics with eNRG Kayak
- Meet factory reps and test cast the latest rods from Sage, Winston, CF Burkhiemer, Scott, G.Loomis and Echo.
- Learn about fly lines and test the latest offerings from Airflo, Rio and Scientific Anglers.
- Contests and prizes
- Overland Vehicles on display from Wanderlust Overland
- Other Outdoor Related Gear and Clinics
- The Bridge City Blues Band with Rick Hafele on the FarBank Stage
- Free Tacos for the first 400 guests courtesy Simms Fishing Products
Sunday Presentation Schedule
Tualatin River ~ Near the Manufacturers Pavilion
- 10:00 to 10:30 Josh Linn ~ Euro Nymphing
- 11:00 to 11:30 Simon Gawesworth from FarBank ~ Spey Casting Fundamentals
- 11:30 to 1:30 The Bridge City Blues Band on the FarBank Stage
- 2:00 to 2:30 James Millard from OPST Single-hand Spey Casting
- 3:00 to 3:30 Brian Silvey Choosing the Right Trout line
- 4:00 to 4:30 Eric Neufeld ~ Single-hand accuracy
This is a free event and open to the public. Please register below so we know how many Tacos we'll need!