Third Annual Fly Fishing Symposium & Taco Bar
Capacity: 300 (15% booked)
We'll be hosting our Third Annual Fly Fishing Symposium and Taco Bar at Willamette Park in West Linn, on Sunday, September 29th from 10:00 to 6:00. If you made it to this party last year you know how much fun we had. Well, this year we're kicking it up a notch. Oh sure, we'll have all of the Fly Fishing Rockstars you know and love sharing their talents and expertise, plus casting instruction for kids and beginning anglers, kayak test drives, free clinics, and a multitude of other outdoor related activities.
Make plans to join us for a full day of fly fishing fun!
- Where: Willamette Park in West Linn, OR
- When: Sunday, September 29th, from 10 to 6
- What: Casting demos, Wading clinics, tying demos, entomology displays, kids' casting and fly tying, Spey clinics and more.
- Free Kids' Casting and Fly Tying Sessions all day
- Kayak test drives and clinics with eNRG Kayak
- Meet factory reps and test cast the latest rods from Sage, Winston, CF Burkhiemer, Scott, G.Loomis and Echo.
- Learn about fly lines and test the latest offerings from Airflo, Rio and Scientific Anglers.
- Hang out at the Bug Boat and learn about bugs with Rick Hafele and the Deschutes River Alliance.
- Contests and prizes
- Overland Vehicles on display
- Other Outdoor Related Gear and Clinics
This is a free event and open to the public. Please register below so we know how many Tacos we'll need!